Welcome to the website of Laurel Keeley. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “Laurel Keeley” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
4 The Mint
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Purchase & Shipping:
If you would like to purchase any of the artwork on this website you can reserve an item by clicking the ‘Buy’ button which accompanies those pieces available for sale. We will contact you shortly after to arrange payment and delivery. Your reservation will be cancelled and the piece put back on sale if we do not receive a response within ten working days.
A shipping address for the item will also be required to complete the sale, to which the item will be delivered. In the unfortunate event that any artwork is found to be damaged when it arrives you must immediately notify both us and the shipping company and agree to co-operate with any insurance investigation.
In the event that you wish to return a piece of artwork you should first notify me via the contact details on the ‘Contact’ page within 3 days of receiving it.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges if you return work to me including insurance to cover its full purchase price.
The returned artwork must be received by me in the condition in which it was originally dispatched to you. The purchase price will then be refunded to you less any shipping charges incurred by me.
In the event of any damage to any artwork during return shipping, I will co-operate with the buyer in pursuing their insurance claim against the shipper. I will not refund the purchase price to buyer if work is received damaged, or lost in transit. In this case it is up to the buyer to reclaim costs from their own shipping insurance.